Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Inspired Intent: Animal Journal

I don't know why I felt compelled to do this, but I had a strong sense from somewhere in my outstretched mind to begin a journal relating to animals. Noticing them, my responses to them, theirs to mine, and theirs in general whether I have anything to do with it or not. My own animal companions, and others. (Including cryptids, cryptos, and other non-human animals.) After a few days I am amazed at how much animal related interactions and observations, signs and synchronicities, have announced themselves.


Maybe the animal is a focus point to anchor intent and synchronicities, although I'm not sure what the intent is, yet, or what I can learn from this exercise. But it's been poetic in a some ways, relaxing, enjoyable, and interesting. Sometimes like an active meditation.


As I go through this process I'll share some journal entries. Maybe it will evolve, with drawings for example, maybe not. I don't know where it will go but I feel like it is a good choice to follow this "animal message."




Visit The Orange Orb
http://orangeorb.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

I think that is a wonderful study!

I've always been and animal girl and can really appreciate something like this.

Can't wait to hear some of your progress/observations!