Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2008

BLT Research and Nancy Talbott


I just wanted to bring up another hard working woman in esoterica (or whatever word you picky ones out there prefer), Nancy Talbott.

Nancy and BLT Research do some really great scientific research related to crop circles. In fact, I am pretty sure that anything you might want to know about crop circles you can find at the BLT website.

Lately I have been thinking of those who really do a lot of research and work and are somewhat overlooked and I feel Nancy fits in that category. Such people are often unrecognized especially by bloggers, who are either too busy hatin' on the "liars and hoaxers" or caught up in whatever is the big story of the moment. I am not a hater, but I am easily captured by certain stories or certain interests. I tell you that is because I have an obsessive personality (ya think?). Still sometimes it is nice to take a moment and send some kudos to someone who deserves them and today I send my kudos to Nancy Talbott.

1 comment:

Regan Lee said...

Nice Lesley.

You're right, Talbott works away, and I do think she's not given enough credit or acknowledgement sometimes.