Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Paranormal Activity - Movie Review

Paranormal Activity Trailer

Wow, I don't know about this one! On the positive side, the acting was pretty good, convincing. The 'psychic' character was a good actor and the information he gave to the characters in peril was fairly accurate and rational pertaining to dealing with the paranormal.

On the down side, well, I literally got sick from the movie! The constant movement of the camera and amateur-style video handling literally gave me motion sickness.

While there were a few scenes that got your heart pumping, I think I'd recommend waiting until you can rent it rather than spend the money on going to the theater.

I'd give it a 6/10.

I'd also recommend gravol if you're prone to getting car sick!

No comments: