Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Thanks to Anya, WOE contributor and Anya Is A Channel , for this alert.
RE-ABS: Not MILABS: How the Covert-Ops' Reverse Engineering of Extraterrestrial Abductees Shifts the Abduction Paradigm by Melinda Leslie, on Kay Wilson's Alien Jigsaw site, which is an excellent site by the way. Here's her opening paragraph:
Twenty years ago I came to learn of my own experiences with extraterrestrial (ET) abduction. After only two years into my discovery process, I suddenly had a new form of encounter – one that included the involvement of military personnel in my experiences. This new discovery led me to research the military or covert-ops involvement in other cases besides my own, and learning that I was not alone. In fact, many abductees share a covert human involvement in their lives. I have now conducted over fifty formal interviews with abductees who have these covert-ops experiences and I'm familiar with at least another fifty more. Over the years, these experiences became the focus of my research, but my definition of them changed as the research grew and changed. I have since come to call these experiences, "the reverse engineering of ET abductees."

No comments: