Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Anya, Mike, A.M. Murphy, UFOs, Contacts and . . .: The Interwoven Web

 I don't know what to say. Sometimes,when it comes to personal UFO/contact/psychic experiences, and feelings and emotions within those experiences, and the synchronicities, and the connections, you just have to . . . go with the whole thing. Acknowledge them. Acknowledge your place in them, whatever that is. Be who you are, name the gratitude, the wandering, the weirdness, the stuff. Shrug off the inevitable criticisms from the would be UFO Police who will insult you, and demand you respond to their crap, because if you don't, that proves you're a fraud, or a liar, or a nut. Anyway, this all gets back to Mike, (Police Sketch Artist at hidden experience)  and Anya,(Anya is a Channel) and A.M. Murphy,(Not Always So on BoA) and so many others, really, who tell their stories openly, who put themselves out there, who are, like me, like so many of us, are exploring not only our own experiences, but the experiences of others that call to us.





Visit The Orange Orb
http://orangeorb.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Kartott said...

This is a process - I can say that sharing my explorations (on my blog postreason.com), and reading those of you, Mike and others has helped me to become aware of connections. It has also sparked a lot of creativity, which in turn keeps the process going - kinda like a positive feedback loop. One aspect of this is that I don't care anymore what critics think, and with this block out of the way, the floodgates are open so to speak.

Mike Clelland! said...

I don't know where to begin - I just got off the phone with Anya - and this - ALL of this - is so strange - and so rewarding...

Mike Clelland! said...

And now - Anya Briggs is joining Team Estrogen here on this site!

I feel like I played a small role in that web of grooviness!

A big Congratulations to all of you!

xoxoxoxo
Mike C!