Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2008

Pamela Stonebrook, Reptilians and Radio Misterioso


Pamela Stonebrook is a contactee who says she's encountered Reptilian aliens; on a very intimate level. Greg Bishop interviewed her some time ago and the podcast is now available on-line here. (there are many interviews to listen to over there, including the one I did with Greg last Jan.)

I first heard about Pamela's story when I was doing a project on UFOs when I was studying folklore; about ten years ago or so. I didn't know what to think, and I still don't. I do know a few people personally that have had sightings of Reptilians, and, well, what do you do with that? Jim Sparks, one of many abductees, has had encounters with reptilians.)

But no matter, it's an interesting topic!

No comments: