Search This Blog

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Alexandra "Chica" Bruce


It is nearing the Retro UFO time (April 26-27) and so I thought here at WOE I should write a bit about my friend Alexandra (Chica) Bruce. She will be speaking at the event.

In all honesty I haven’t read any of Alexandra’s books yet. I knew about her through her various internet audio interviews and Paranoia Magazine. She does have books though -

Beyond The Secret: The Definitive Unauthorized Guide to The Secret

The Philadelphia Experiment Murder: Parallel Universes and the Physics of Insanity

Beyond the Bleep: The Definitive Unauthorized Guide to What the Bleep Do We Know!?

And she translated --

Celestial Secrets: The Hidden History of the Fatima Incident

I don’t know her very well, though we are facebook friends and have corresponded from time to time. I get a good feeling about her. I don’t mean that in a way related to her research, though there is that, but I mostly mean it in a more personal way. Alexandra seems to enjoy life and having fun, with so many stuffy esoteric researchers that is always a good thing. Besides that she is a SHE and God knows we could use more of those.

So even though according to Facebook she is a Long Island Iced Tea, I can forgive her for that. Alexandra, can you forgive yourself? Perhaps you were not entirely honest with the all knowing quiz?

If you aren’t on Facebook you probably didn’t get that, so just let it go.

Anyhow if you are anywhere near Retro UFO I suggest you hop on over there and pay Alexandra a visit. You will likely learn something and get to have some fun too.

You can also visit Alexandra's myspace page.

2 comments:

Adam Gorightly said...

Check out a new interview with Alexandra here:

http://gstreaming.com/vb.html

Among other things she talks about UFO's, and of course, the Retro UFO Conference.

LesleyinNM said...

Also Live from Roswell has Adam Gorightly, Greg Bishop, Ralph Ring and Alexandra Bruce talking about UFOs and Retro UFO.

http://paranormalradionetwork.org/2008/04/06/l.aspx