Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2012

UFO Magazine: Adam Gorightly Interview with UFO Researcher/Contactee Cherry Hinkle

Adam Gorightly has a good piece over at the UFO Magazine blog. It's an interview with UFO researcher Cherry Hinkle, who's been looking into UFOs for a very long time. Hinkle is both a researcher and a contactee. UFO Magazine - UFO Magazine Blog - From Jahel to Dulce: The Fascinating Life of Cherry Hinkle.

I have been a contactee since a preschool child. Beings contacted me every two years; no matter if I lived in the United States or elsewhere. At the age of 8, I was reading the works of Madame Helene Blavatsky, and understanding the occult. The unusual and the paranormal was my average day.


By the early 1960’s I had already experienced enough unusual events that I felt confident I would never be unnerved by a strange event. But I was mistaken.


No comments: