Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I will be a guest on The Truther Girls radio show on Tuesday, June 28th, 2011 from 2-3:30 pm ET

This should be a great show, I spoke with Sonia for an hour and a half last week by phone and she was hilarious, compassionate, so smart and really open minded to what has happened to me. The topics covered will be my testimony at the recent Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethics, my MILAB experience with Aaron McCollum, and my covert operations recovered memories of having been involved with James Casbolt and others in that regard. Please check it out, I have a strong feeling topics I haven't covered before in other interviews will be discussed as well, and she is a great devil's advocate who asks really probing, germaine questions.

Sonia's Youtube channel is pretty great as well, here's a link for lots of great information about The NWO, health and nutrition, funny skits, alternative energy, and some occasional info on UFOs and the national security state: http://www.youtube.com/user/thetruthergirls


No comments: