Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2009

Currently on Binnall of America: Bruce Rux, Animals, and Much More. . .

Over at Tim Binnall's BOA website, a lot of great stuff. First of all, there is the mega-interview with Bruce Rux, author of Hollywood vs. the Aliens. I listened to most of the interview (s) last night, have one more to go. I have Hollywood vs. the Aliens in my collection -- an excellent book -- but don't have his
Architects of the Underworld: Unriddling Atlantis, Anomalies of Mars, and the Mystery of the Sphinx, so I ordered it last night.

My Trickster's Realm column for BOA this week is about crop circles: Crop Circles: There Should be Joy. Lesley Gunter's article for her Grey Matters column is Celebrity Death x 3, and Lasha Seniuk writes about cat spirit energy: Angels With Fur. Richelle Hawks dicusses the music of Kate Bush and the occult in Kate Bush and the Occult.

No comments: