Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"Random" Killings

I've been noticing in recent days the number of "random" killings; murders, suicides,a lone gunman opening fire. Men killing their children and or wives, often before turning the gun on themselves, suicides, including a strange one in my city of Eugene, where a man shot and killed himself inside a movie theater while the movie was playing. The movie was Watchmen. A recent news item reported that statistically, the number of suicides are higher than usual since January. I'm not sure what this means, but it seems as if it means something. A part of myself is suspicious and can't help but think it has to do with mind control MKULTRA type of stuff; it's all wrapped up together at any rate, and certainly a signal...watching the signals...it seems that they just keep coming. . . you can read more at Octopus Confessional, where I have a few posts about specific reports.

No comments: